Uploaded on 27 April , 2012
Length : 19:46
Investment by the private and public sectors into research and development of products and services that will combat the superbug menace is playing a crucial role in helping the NHS to eliminate bacteria and reduce the risk of infection and cross contamination of hospital patients.
As well as being wary of superbugs, patients don’t want to share their hospital beds with unwelcome guests. Today there are new innovations that protect patients against dust mites and unpleasant odours as well as against mildew and moulds.
- Presented by Joanna Lowy and featuring interviews with:
- Derek Butler, Chairman, MRSA Action UK
- Dominik Zimmermann, Business Development Manager, Sanitized
- Shane Duff, Product Manager, Vikan UK Ltd
- David Hallam, Managing Director, Quest International